Interested in SoftChalk? With SoftChalk, educators can create professional, engaging, learning content quickly and easily, which enhances their teaching and improves the learning experience for their students.
Register Today for LTAD3270 SoftChalk Lesson Builder (CRN 2191)
This project based course will meet weekly on Monday 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, and 6/6 from 12:30-2:30 P.M on West Campus. This workshop will discussion what Reusable Learning Objectives are and how they can be used in a variety of disciplines and incorporated in existing curriculum. The goals of this workshop are to offer the knowledge and experience of faculty who have designed and used RLOs, and encourage faculty from all disciplines to consider using RLOs for their instruction in a pedagogically sound manner. By the end of this workshop you will be able to give a broad definition of RLOs and repositories, identify a course competency that would benefit from being instructed using an RLO and create your own RLO. Note: This workshop is optional for the Digital Professor Certification and is only offered online. 6 PD Hours.
How to Register for Professional Development Courses:
- Write down the CRN(s) of the workshops you wish to attend
- Login to ATLAS using your User Name and PIN
- Click on the Registration tab
- Click on Register for classes in the Registration Box
- Click on Step 3: Register for Classes/Withdraw.
- Click on the arrow on the drop down box to select Professional Development and then click on the Submit button
- Enter CRN(s) in the boxes at the bottom of the screen
- Click on Submit Changes button
- Click on Detail Schedule at the bottom of the screen to view your registration
Want to learn more before registering? Check out one of the FREE SoftChalk’s webinars for a introduction to SoftChalk.
Static to Ecstatic – Introducing SoftChalk
See the features and functionality of SoftChalk for yourself by attending a live demo. We will view sample lessons, demonstrate how lesson content is easily created and show how learning activities can be shared with others via CONNECT, SoftChalk’s Learning Object Repository.