This is the 2nd installment in a series of 4 webinars, each covering different aspects of Sloan Consortium’s annual online learning conference in Orlando, FL scheduled for Nov 3-5, 2010.
This webinar will focus on an overall introduction of the conference focus, program content, and the following four tracks: Faculty Development and Support; Professional Development and Workforce Training; Leadership, Values and Society; K-12 Online Education. This session will be recorded and available on the conference website immediately following the session.
- What the conference is about
- General schedule
- Keynote and plenary speakers
- Featured sessions
- Post-conference workshops
- Any other key points
- Faculty Development and Support
- Professional Development and Workforce Training
- Leadership, Values and Society
- K-12 Online Education
- Pricing and how you register
- Early Bird registration ends 10/15
- Special Sloan-C membership offer to Symposium attendees